|Delivery time:||2-3 weeks|
Mid-century style gets a modern update in the clever design of the Miller Bi-Sectional. Solid wood dowel legs support a slimline frame which gives this sofa its lightweight, floating appearance. The plush back cushions are designed to hold their shape and feature unique channel-stitching that adds texture and visual interest. With an adaptable chaise that can be positioned on either side to meet your spatial needs, this retro-inspired design is perfect for cozy living rooms or bustling office lobbies. Offering maximum lounging possibilities with minimum effort, it is also available as a Sofa.
- Reversible back cushions contain eco-friendly, synthetic down fill made from 850 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Reversible seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Sectional components can be joined using connectors on underside.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for durability.
- Solid Ash legs in a walnut finish are 100% FSC®‐Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551)
- Non‐marking tack glide feet on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
0 stars based on 0 reviews