Cantabrian Anchovies in EVOO
|Availability:||In stock (8)|
|Delivery time:||3-6 business days|
Say hello to the richest, butteriest anchovies that have ever touched your lips. Made for eating atop a piece of fresh sourdough, slathered in good butter.
Our anchovies are:
- Caught by small-boat fishermen using the purse seine fishing method in the Cantabrian Sea.
- Sourced from Europe's only MSC-certified sustainable anchovy fishery.
- Semi-preserved through a salt-curing process that lasts for an average of six - eight months.
- Hand packed by a third-generation family-owned cannery using a traditional artisanal process perfected over decades.
- Packed into tins with premium Spanish extra virgin olive oil, sourced directly from Andalusian farmers.
- Made in Spain
- Ingredients: Anchovies (fish), organic extra virgin olive oil, salt.
- Shelf life: 12–24 months