|Delivery time:||2-3 weeks|
W38 D35 H34 | SEAT H18 in
The Margot Chair epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious cushions to construct a look both contemporary and timeless. An extra wide seat makes it perfect for extended lounging with a good book. The Margot Chair includes two sets of cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass, or black finish to suit your style. The seat and back cushions use a unique, eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET. The frame is constructed with kiln dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management.
- French-seam detailing on arms and back.
- Chair width is slightly wider than the standard for added comfort.
- Back cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Reversible seat and back cushions for a structured look.
- Includes two sets of legs (one set black, one set brass).
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
0 stars based on 0 reviews