Elk Chair, Pendleton Diamond Charcoal
|Delivery time:||4-6 weeks|
25 D35 H42 | SEAT H15 in
Introducing a pair of limited edition Elk Chairs from furniture designers Gus* Modern and heritage textile brand Pendleton Woolen Mills. Pendleton has an outstanding legacy of designing graphic jacquard patterns, many of which are inspired by Indigenous and southwestern motifs. For this collaboration, the Pendleton fabrics are produced by Sunbrella, which brings an exceptional level of quality and performance to the upholstery, and makes these chairs ideally suited for modern spaces that demand high style and easy maintenance. Whether they’re destined for a lakeside cabin or downtown loft, these designs celebrate the perfect union of textiles and furniture.
- Available fabrics are Canyon Lands Desert and Diamond River Tonal Charcoal by Sunbrella® for Pendleton Woolen Mills.
- Fabrics are 100% solution-dyed acrylic.
- Frame is CNC precision cut, formed plywood, finished in real Ash wood veneer.
- Base and legs are powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.