A tasty old fashioned using the Smoking Box from Crafthouse by Fortessa.
2 oz American Rye Whiskey
¾ oz Cherry Heering
1 Dash Aromatic Bitters
2 oz Milk Stout, Beer
Pinch of Nutmeg
Barware and tools available at Urbane- just click the item.
1. Combine American rye whiskey, cherry heering, and bitters into a mixing glass.
2. Add ice, and stir. Gently pour in milk stout (a basic stout will work).
3. Stir lightly and strain into an old fashioned glass with ice.
4. Scrape nutmeg over the top.
5. Smoke with Cedar/cigar aroma.