A tasty beverage with bite.
1 1/2 oz Tequila
1/2 oz Spiced Raisin Syrup*
1 oz Rich Apple Cider
3/4 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
1. Combine Tequila, Raisin Syrup, Cider & Lemon Juice in mixing glass.
2. Add ice, shake well and strain into coupe glass.
3. Float mescal over top of cocktail.
4. Scrape nutmeg over the top
5. Dust with Cinnamon & Garnish with remaining stick.
EVE'S ANSWER: *SPICED RAISIN SYRUP
24 oz White Grape Juice
24 oz Sugar
5 Cinnamon Sticks
3 Star Anises
Scrape of Nutmeg
1. Heat white grape juice until warm.
2. Combine with sugar and stir until dissolved.
3. Steep Cinnamon Sticks, Cloves, Star Anise and Nutmeg for 20 minutes in a covered pot.
4. Let cool, strain and refrigerate for use.