|Delivery time:||4-6 weeks|
The Atwood Bi-Sectional is a tailored design featuring a blind-tufted seat, back and arms, along with piping details which lend to a clean, sophisticated look. This sectional is cleverly designed to allow the chaise to be positioned on the left or the right, so it can adapt to any room layout. Alternatively, the chaise can be easily separated to create a sofa and a free-floating lounge. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Part of the Atwood Series, the Bi-Sectional matches perfectly with the Atwood Chair, Sofa and Lounge.
82 in. wide, 81 in. deep, 27 in. tall
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms.
- Seat and back cushion fill is Dacron-wrapped to maintain shape.
- Solid wood base/legs are, Walnut finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried, FSC®-Certified hardwood frame(FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Urbane Home and Lifestyle, to preview samples of, fabric and finish options.